Friday, May 25, 2012

Overjoyed!

Eeek! I'm so excited. Next week is going to be the best week ever. My husband and I just bought a bulldog puppy! We pick him up next weds. from the airport. We have another bully named Comet. We've always wanted another. We figured since we are moving it's time for Comet to have a sibling, other than our cat Cherry Bomb. I think we are going to name him Higgins. I made a list of other names I like including, Dixon, Vulcan, Orion, Apple, Sumo, Milton, Nova and Talos. I've been thinking of names for years. We were going to get a girl and name her Lola but we fell in love with a boy. Here are pictures of our new little baby.  How cute is he!!!!!!






Secondly, next week, I will be meeting Norman Reedus again. Whoop whoop! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. He was super sweet and amazing last time so I shouldn't be nervous. But, I am! 

Now, if only we would hear about getting our house and next week would be even more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment